Friday, September 10, 2010

Playing with Mommy

I woke up early this morning and went running and then cleaned most of the house before Layton woke up. I'm usually not that ambitious on my day off but it was nice to get up and get moving. I have discovered it is too hard to try and clean house and entertain a toddler all day. Everything takes twice as long :) Today Layton and I played tractors off and on all day long. He can not get enough of it. I was playing with my camera trying to figure out all the settings while he was playing so here are a few pictures I took this afternoon. I opened all the windows in his room and there was a lot of natural light so I decided to try to use my camera in the manual setting. I still have so much to learn and I'm totally lost when it comes to using Photoshop Elements. I haven't made any pictures look better yet so I won't be posting any that I edited. I'm determined to figure all this stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment