Sunday, February 27, 2011

A beautiful morning at the park

Friday we had our playgroup at the park and the weather couldn't have been any better.  It was the perfect day to spend the morning outdoors.  Layton had so much fun he went from one thing to the next.  He is still talking about the slide this morning.  He also had to try out each swing at the park we literally went from one to the next one until we had been on each one.  He also impressed me and scared me with his climbing abilities.  I was talking to some of the other moms and looked up and he was at the top of the rock climbing wall saying look mommy.  Now that the weather has been nicer I need to start taking him more often.  He was so tired he fell asleep on our way home and then I put him in bed and he took a 3 hour nap.  Here are a few pictures from our fun morning at the park.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment