Saturday, February 26, 2011

Doing so much better

Layton started running fever last Sunday night and had been coughing for a little over a week.  We ended up taking him to the doctor on Monday and he had another ear infection.  They also said he was wheezing but thankfully he didn't have RSV.  They gave us an antibiotic for the ear infection, steroids for his cough and instructed us to give him breathing treatments for a week.  Thankfully he is doing so much better this weekend.  He had a rough week and I ended up staying home with him on Wednesday because Tuesday night Clifton and I were both up with him from 3 am until it was time for my alarm to go off.  I knew I wouldn't be able to function at work all day and was worried about how he would be acting all day with my mom.  By Wednesday night he was doing so much better but my mom caught a stomach bug and Clifton had some kind of virus too so we didn't have anyone to keep him on Thursday.  Deborah was out of town this week so I ended up staying home with Layton again on Thursday.  We had lots of fun playing and even got out of the house Thursday and went to Target, Hancock Fabric and Chick Fil A for lunch.  Mommy even got a nap in that afternoon which was awesome.  I took a few pictures the other night while Clifton was giving Layton his breathing treatments.  He does so much better with Clifton giving them to him.  We let him watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while he sits there and he really has done pretty good with it but I'm glad tomorrow is our last day of having to mess with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment