Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trip to College Station

We headed to College Station last Friday afternoon to see Daniel and Lauren and the kids.  All day Saturday and Sunday Lauren and I were in Houston at the Nikon School of Photography.  It was held at a nice hotel near downtown Houston.  Daniel and Clifton stayed and watched the kids for us.  We had a great weekend even though it was busy and went by super fast.  Lauren and I really enjoyed the class and learned a lot.  I need to practice more so I can get better and I've finally learned the basics.  I just need to spend time putting it all together.  Friday night Amanda was able to come to College Station and hang out with us and we all went to eat at Texas Roadhouse.  It was interesting with the three kids eating out late but we managed.  I think Daniel and Clifton were just as tired as Lauren and I from watching the kids.  I know Layton had a blast playing with Cooper and Kyleigh all weekend.  Here are a few pictures I took.  I was in class most of the weekend so I don't have too many but we had a great trip and can't wait to go back and just relax and hang out.







No comments:

Post a Comment