Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another trip to the Children's Museum

Last Friday I met two of my coworkers and their little ones at the San Antonio Children's Museum.  Layton had so much fun and was able to appreciate a lot more of the neat things they have there this time.  It was nice to just sit and catch up with each other and watch the kids play and have fun.  I also spent a good amount of my time chasing Layton I would look up and he would be up the stairs or on to the next thing.  He is a busy body for sure these days.  I also had fun playing with my camera and trying to take pictures of the kids but they were all so active it was really hard.  When it came time to leave we didn't even make it out of the parking garage and he was already asleep.  He took a 3 hour nap that afternoon, I think he was worn out.  Layton talked about playing at the museum all weekend, we will have to go back soon.


 Marshall playing with the ball machine

 Sweet Katelyn checking everything out in the ball display
 Layton in the airport control tower
 Becky and Marshall

 Baby Daylon was so laid back he was just taking it all in.




 Layton shopping
 Katelyn was on the go too.  I didn't even get any pictures of Kerry because she was busy chasing Katelyn the whole time :)

 Playing in the toddler area



 Sitting in "Layton's trolley school bus" he sat in this thing for the first hour we were at the museum.
 Daylon sleeping on his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment