Monday, March 14, 2011

Daniel and Lauren came to town


Last weekend Daniel and Lauren came to visit and we had so much fun catching up with them.  The fun started Friday night when Daniel dropped off Lauren at the mall and met me there for some much needed shopping and girl time.  We only had a few hours at the mall but we made the most of it and got a few cute things to wear on our upcoming cruise.  We both even found a bathing suit we liked which was awesome.  We enjoyed a nice dinner at TGIF Fridays and it was nice to be able to talk without interruptions.  We usually have the kids with us and eating out is hectic with all the little ones.  Saturday we ended up going to my parent’s house after nap time and my mom, Lauren and I started sewing and working on a few projects.  My dad took Clifton and Layton home so they could go to bed and we ended up staying up way too late and sewed until 2 a.m.  We were on a role and having so much fun we didn’t want to stop.  Lauren and my mom worked on an Easter dress for Kyleigh, Lauren made a bunch of burp cloths for gifts and I made my first dress for myself.  I also cut out a few other things that I’m still working on for some of my friends having babies soon.  Here are a few pictures of our fun weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment