Friday, March 18, 2011

I need the ashes song. . . .

Last night when I was rocking Layton before bed we were singing like we normally do and he said "mommy I need the ashes song" and I was thinking what?  Then I remembered we had sang Ring Around the Rosies the night before so I started singing it and he joined in.  He has a great memory and then when we finished he said "I like the osies mommy."  He then asked me to sing it over and over.  I thought it was cute that he called it the ashes song.

The first thing Layton did when he got out of bed this morning was grab his stick horse and say "I gotta turn my blower on."

Today is Clifton's birthday and I told him when I got him out of his bed this morning that we needed to go sing Happy Birthday to daddy so we walked in the kitchen he said "Where is daddy's birthday party, I want a cupcake!"  I was laughing so hard.  We will have to make cupcakes later for daddy for sure.

Layton makes us laugh all day long because he never stops talking.  I love my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment