Monday, May 16, 2011

The Bull Fight

Last weekend Cowboy Fellowship sponsored a bull fight in Poteet.  Clifton was part of the team planning it and organizing everything so I decided to take Layton and go check it out.  We picked up Nana on the way and headed to Poteet.  It was really interesting to say the least.  I had never actually been to a Spanish bull fight like that.  I knew Layton probably wouldn't want to sit in the stands for very long so I took the jogging stroller but he lasted longer than I thought he would.  He was more interested in the tractors when they came to fix the dirt in the arena between the rounds.  That boy loves farm equipment.  Here are a few pictures I took that night:


My two boys watching the tractor:






 He wanted to climb the fences around the arena


No comments:

Post a Comment