Monday, May 16, 2011

My Dallas Work Trip

Last week I was in Dallas Monday through Wednesday for some continuing education to keep up my CPA license.  There was about 30 of us from the San Antonio office that took a long road trip by bus to Dallas.  It was a long drive and the air conditioning wasn't working very good on the way up there.  We passed the time by playing Catch Phrase and I tried to read some.  We arrived in Dallas Monday night.  We had class all day on Tuesday and during lunch Tuesday the CFO of the Rangers came and spoke to us and that was really interesting.  I enjoyed that more than the class itself.  Our classes were held at the Ranger Stadium in Arlington which was really nice.  Tuesday night we all got to go to the Rangers game and sit in our company box which was so much fun.  We had class half a day on Wednesday and then headed back to San Antonio.  It was a quick trip and very tiring but I got some hours in that I needed for the year and I got to spend some time with my work friends.  Here are a few pictures from the Rangers game.  It ended up raining during the game and it was delayed an hour but they ended up finishing it and winning that night.















No comments:

Post a Comment