Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Weekend

This past weekend all my family was in town.  It was so much fun to hang out with everyone since it had been Christmas since we had all been together.  Layton had so much fun playing with his cousins Cooper and Kyleigh and loved all the attention from his aunts and uncles.  We all went to Garrett Ruple's wedding Saturday night and it was a beautiful wedding.  Here are a few pictures from our fun busy weekend with everyone.

Carter playing with Cooper





 Layton and Cooper playing with the dogs

 Pretending to blow with my dad's plant fertilizer.  Layton kept saying "This is my blower"
 Cooper playing catch with Jerrod















 Carter and Laura at the wedding.

 The whole gang
 Amanda, me Lauren and Laura

 My mom and my sister

 

No comments:

Post a Comment