Monday, May 23, 2011

Cooling off in the backyard

As soon as I got home today I changed clothes and took Layton for a run/walk in the jogging stroller.  It was only 95 degrees outside so needless to say I was hot and tired when we got finished.  I decided to get Layton's water table out so he could play and cool off and I could just sit and watch him in the backyard.  He had so much fun playing in the water and I didn't put a swim diaper or swimsuit on him because I thought he wouldn't get that wet.  Well he was soaked and had a blast!  Here are a few pictures from our fun in the backyard tonight.

 He decided to drink the water like Roscoe and Daisy even though mommy told him not to






 Fun with the water hose

 And here is Roscoe and Daisy since they never get any love on the blog.  I think they appreciated the company tonight because we were outside hanging out with them too.  They are so good with Layton he likes to ride them like a horse and they just let him.
 This is Daisy's favorite spot in the shade on the cool concrete

When I walked in the house after work today Layton walked up to me and said "Mommy how was your day?"  I thought it was cute because I always ask him that in the evenings so he beat me to it tonight.  He also told us tonight that he wants a birthday party like Kyleigh had this weekend so he can open his birthday presents.  He is really catching on that his birthday is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment