Monday, January 16, 2012

Bringing Molly Home

We left the hospital about 11:30 the Thursday after Molly was born and we were so anxious to get home and start our life as a family of four.  I was exhausted by the time we got home.  Between feedings and all the nurses waking me up every few hours I was ready to get out of the hospital.  We were able to get settled in and I fed Molly and then Clifton took over and watched her so I could get a nap in before my mom and sister brought Layton back to our house.  Here are some pictures of us leaving the hospital and us getting home.

Kisses from Mommy
 All dressed and ready to go home.
 The going home outfit almost didn't work out I had to have one of the nurses help me get it on Molly because it was so small.  I made the gown using a newborn onesie and Molly was so much bigger than we thought she was going to be.  I almost said forget it.  As soon as we got home we took it off of her poor thing looked so uncomfortable in it.





 All comfy and settled in at home.

 My parents decorated our gate, mailbox, front doors and house.  It was so fun to walk in and see everything.
 We got these beautiful flowers at the hospital from Clifton's real estate office.

 My dad finally got to hold Molly and meet her in person.
 Our little taco all ready for bed in our room in her cradle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment