Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cooper and Kyleigh meet Molly

Last weekend Daniel, Lauren and the kids came down for a visit and to meet Molly.  It was so nice to visit with them and spend time with my family.  I hadn't really gotten out much at all since Molly has been born so it was nice to just go to my parents house and see everyone.  Last week was a rough week with Molly and she wasn't sleeping much at all at night and during the day she would only sleep if I held her so I was exhausted by the weekend.  My mom has been so nice to come and watch Molly while Layton is napping so I can nap too.  I wouldn't make it without those naps here and there.

 Nana with her two girls

 All the cousins at Nana and Papa's house.

Here is Molly getting her first bottle from daddy.  I ended up pumping and giving her a bottle for the first time in the middle of the night last week because I was struggling to feed her myself.  I have never felt pain like that.  Let's just say breastfeeding has been a challenge this time.  Now I understand why people give up at the beginning.  I've been to see the lactation consultants at the hospital twice now and have gotten so frustrated with everything.  I think Molly and I are finally figuring things out and I've learned some different techniques to help her with her sensitive tummy and acid reflux.  We are going back this week for a weight check to make sure she is gaining weight like she should and hopefully things will start going smoother for us soon.  Everything with Layton was so easy so I just assumed it would be with Molly too.
 Headed to our first trip to Dairy Queen Layton's favorite place to eat.
 Layton loves to hold Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment