Sunday, January 1, 2012

39 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 39 weeks
Gender: A GIRL!!! Molly Grace Shearrer
Maternity Clothes: Yes of course so ready for some regular clothes at this point.
Belly Button: Is totally popped out and sticks out now.
Movement: She is still active but has slowed down a lot this week I think she is out of room.
Sleep: I've been getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom and it is hard to shut my mind off at night.  I lay in bed and think too much these days.
Symptoms: I've had indigestion again and my back gets tired fast if I'm doing too much.
Cravings: Ice cream I've eaten it almost every night this past week :)
Best moment this week: Spending time with Layton and just loving on him.  He is having a hard time it seems like and won't leave my side.  He is extremely attached to me right now and won't let Clifton do anything to help him which is frustrating.  He is seeing all the final preparations we are making around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment