Thursday, January 19, 2012

Molly's 2nd Week

Layton has been so good with Molly.  He wants to hold her every morning when he wakes up and every night before bed.  He has been very patient with me when I'm feeding her which is all the time and always tells her how much he loves her.  The second week was tough because Molly started spitting up a lot after every feeding and became extremely fussy.  We haven't gotten much sleep at night she has periods of about 2 hours where she just cries after I feed her.  It has been exhausting and frustrating but I know these days will be over and gone soon so I'm trying to enjoy the newborn stage.  I didn't realize how easy of a baby Layton was until now :)  We went to her two week check up earlier this week and discovered she has acid reflux.  I'm so glad my pediatrician is being proactive and gave us some Zantac for her right away.  I think it has gotten a little better but it has only been a few days so it is hard to tell.  Molly weighed 9 lbs. 14 oz. at 2 weeks so she is passed her birth weight.  Here are a few pics from Molly's 2nd week.


 Layton playing with his sticker book.

 Molly got to meet her Great Grandmother Fannie Grace Hindes who she was named after.


 Aunt Amanda bought her this little tutu so we played dress up one morning with it :)
 Layton wanted to wear his fireman costume the other night while we played tractors.


 Holding Molly first thing in the morning.
 Sweet baby sleeping so peacefully.  This is where she sleeps the best propped up on someone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment