Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Chick Fil A and Target Day

We went to Chick Fil A and Target today with Juli, Tanner and Cameron.  It is always an adventure taking 4 kids anywhere.  Overall everyone behaved and nobody lost any kids so it was a fun day.  Once we got home I got both kids to take a nap at the same time and I was able to sew a little until Clifton got home.  Tonight I headed to town to run with Juli and now I'm exhausted I should already be in bed.

Molly looked so cute today in her new outfit. 

 Decided to try the mesh feeder tonight with Molly and I put some bananas in it.  She loved it and sucked it until there was nothing left.  She was a huge mess when she finished so we headed straight to the bath tub after dinner tonight.

 We got out the bath seat tonight I finally decided it was time now that Molly can sit up so well.  She loved sitting up like a big girl and had fun playing with Layton.

 Here is what our yard looks like tonight it is coming along.  I'm getting excited we will have grass soon!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't wait to see your yard when it's all done! It's going to look so different!
    Love the pic with Molly's tongue out, reminds me of someone....

    ReplyDelete