Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy 7 Months Molly!

Another month has come and gone way too fast.  It seems like I just wrote a blog post for her 6 month.  Molly hasn't changed a whole lot in the last month but she is babbling and talking a whole lot more these days.  She now can squeal really loud to get your attention and laughs really loud.  She thinks Layton is hilarious all the time even when he is getting in trouble :)  She still isn't eating much baby food.  I've tried making it for her and I've also tried gerber and she just gags and makes horrible faces and spits all of it out.  She will take a few bites and then clamp her mouth shut where you can't get a spoon in it so I hope this doesn't mean she is going to be a picky eater.  One thing she will eat are puffs and baby mum mums.  We have just recently tried those and she likes them.  She has taken to a sippy cup very easily and will drink a little water out of it.  She still nurses 6 times a day and the last few weeks has been waking up at night at least once to eat.  I think she is teething because some nights she has been waking up 2-3 times.  We have had to let her cry it out a little at night because I know she isn't hungry and sometimes she just wants me to go in there and hold her until she goes back to sleep which is exhausting.  Nap time has gotten easier she only fusses for a few minutes and then falls asleep in her crib on her own.  She has been taking an hour and a half nap in the morning and a two hour nap in the afternoon when we are at home.  Some days she still takes a cat nap in the evening in her swing but most days she just takes two naps.

She is still a Mama's girl and does not like when I walk out of the room.  If I hand her to anyone else she makes sure I stay close by or will whine and cry.  She hasn't shown any signs of crawling anytime soon.  She does not like to be on her tummy and is totally content just staying in one place.  Layton is always bringing toys to her so she has no reason to get anywhere lol.  I'm okay with her waiting to become mobile because I'm not ready to be chasing her just yet.

Happy 7 Months Baby Girl!

 The yellow outfit my mom made and all of us wore it for pictures around 6-7 months.  My parents still have all of them hanging in the hall way at their house so now the grandkids have to wear it too.





 Layton wanted his picture made too :)








No comments:

Post a Comment