Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dinosaur George and a Doctor's Visit

Thursday morning we picked up Nana and headed to McDonalds for breakfast and then we went to a program at the Jourdanton Library called Dinosaur George.  It wasn't quite what I expected and was a little over Layton's head but he still sat there and listened for the most part and had fun. 

 
He was so excited to see his two buddies Sadie and Emersen there too.




That afternoon I took both kids to the pediatrician.  I was convinced Layton had a UTI because he has been wanting to go potty every hour it seems like and told me it hurt but of course he was fine and everything came back negative.  Molly got checked out because she has had a runny nose and cough for over a week and has been waking up so much at night I thought maybe she had an ear infection but she was good too.  Nothing like waiting at the doctor for 2 hours with both kids during their nap time and then to hear they both are great.  At least I have two healthy kiddos :)

I was stuck in this exam room for over an hour with both kids who were cranky and tired. NOT FUN!

 
I think I drove maybe a mile home and both kids were out so at least I had a nice quiet drive home where I could listen to the music I wanted to hear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment