Monday, August 20, 2012

Just Another Day in Paradise

We had a typical Monday where we stayed home all day and I attempted to clean some while keeping the kids entertained.  Molly took a 15 minute morning nap so I was able to get so much done this morning NOT!  We got the ball pit out this morning and both kids had so much fun playing in it today.  Layton and I worked on some little Pre-K worksheets out of one of his workbooks this morning and then made a little craft.  He always ask to have school time so I try to on the days we are home.  The landscapers planted all the plants today so that was exciting to watch.  We will have grass by the end of the week and I can not wait!






 Love that she crosses her feet when I'm feeding her :)



 We have plants!

 Both kids looked thrilled to go for a walk tonight huh?
 Beautiful sunset on our walk totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment