Monday, August 13, 2012

Yard Progress, Cleaning, Laundry and Swatter Fly

Today a lot of progress was made on our yard.  It was fun watching it all come together as the day went on.  There were a lot of men here working hard all day in the heat.  This morning I took both kids to stay at Granny Leigh's for a few hours.  I was able to go to the gym, grocery shop by myself, come home and unload groceries, do several loads of laundry and then cleaned like a crazy person for about an hour and half before I had to go pick up the kids.  I was so productive today it was amazing!  Sometimes it is nice to be able to get things done without the kids.  Not the most exciting day around here but we managed to play a little after naps today, got out Layton's aquasand and then Layton got to go ride the tractor with Daddy after dinner so he was a happy camper.

There was a fly swarming around us at dinner because Layton left the door open and he said "Mom why don't you just get the swatter fly out and kill it."  Clifton and I could not stop laughing sometimes he says the funniest stuff.  His new thing lately is changing his name for the day.  One day he is Jason Aldean then the next he is Chad and then today his name was James all day LOL.  Here are some pics from today so you can see the progress on the yard.




 Layton was checking out all the equipment that they left here.







 My little helpers tonight while I was trying to fold clothes.
 Layton was jumping on the bed of course




No comments:

Post a Comment