Monday, August 13, 2012

My Latest Sewing Projects





I've been busy sewing these days or should I say nights usually I'm up until all hours of the night.  That is the best time for me because all my little helpers are asleep and I can work without interruptions.  I've had fun making a few things for Molly and also making baby gifts for sweet friends that are expecting.

Lauren and I made these dresses one weekend for Kyleigh and Molly to wear this fall.  Love how it turned out!


I still need to add the button holes for this outfit but I just love this fabric.  Can't wait for Molly to wear it soon!

 Another pair of ruffle capris for Molly to wear with her Africa shirt.
 My little model
 I got brave this weekend and decided to try something with the ruffle fabric I've had for over a year.  I made myself a maxi skirt and it actually turned out cute.  I think this is something I might actually wear :)
I have a stack of other stuff I've made but I can't post until I give the gifts away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment