Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Party Preparations Part 1

Wow I can't believe it has been a week since I've updated my blog. I know I have been hearing it from my friends that I'm getting behind so hopefully I can get caught up before I have to go back to work on Thursday. Life has been crazy lately but so much fun too! We started last weekend cleaning house and working out in the yard getting everything ready for Layton and Cooper's birthday party. I spent all Sunday afternoon in the kitchen baking tractor cookies for the favors which was much more time consuming than I thought it would be. Layton didn't nap very long so he was at my feet most of the afternoon wanting my attention too. Layton helped me with the baking and at least he recognized what they were as they came out of the oven. He would point at the cookies and say tractor so that made me think all the hard work was worth it. He was getting too close to the oven when I would open the door to put the cookies in and take them out and I would say hot over and over so now he can say hot. Every time I go near the oven he points and says hot. Here are a few pictures of us baking the cookies for the party. Layton's got his eyes on the cookies.

This picture was taken that morning before church. It is so hard to get a good picture these days because Layton is constantly moving. I bought this outfit to match his cute black converse but they are already too small (size 5). He is growing way too fast these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment