Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tough Boy

Layton has fallen so many times and bumped his head or his knee or his face but last night he fell pretty hard. I had the refrigerator open because I was loading groceries in it and he was standing at my feet like he always does playing with the lemon and lime juice on the bottom shelf of the door and he lost his balance and fell face first into the door of the refrigerator. The edge of the shelf hit his eye and when I picked him up it was bleeding. He was screaming for awhile which made me nervous but he seemed to be fine after a little ice and a sip of some cold water. He is pretty tough and usually will fall down and get right back up without crying or he knows how to fake cry which is funny to watch him put on a show. Here is our banged up little guy with his first real boo boo. I called Clifton because he wasn't home when it happened and he just said well Amy he is a boy he will be fine and this is just the beginning which I'm sure it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment