Saturday, August 28, 2010

Post from a blessed and humbled person

Usually the stories shared here are small windows into our family's life, so lovingly shared by my wife Amy. I thought I would take this opportunity to share how I feel about a lady so special to Layton and I.

With my recent ankle injury the lord has taught me so much, and has forced me to appreciate the world around me. Most importantly I have learned the true character of my family, friends, co-workers, and most importantly my wife. Amy has gone from having one child to two overnight. She has never complained, never gotten frustrated, and continues to be a loving wife and mom.

When we started dating I never knew just how special Amy was. I count my blessings everyday that I found someone who is perfect for me in every way. Words can't express the depth of my love even though sometimes I don't express they way I feel. I want everyone to know that I love Amy and my family more than anything in the world. I pray that the lord blesses us with a hundred more years together.

Happy Anniversary Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment