Sunday, March 25, 2012

Backyard Project

We have been wanting to build a retaining wall in our backyard ever since we built our house 5 years ago.  We are finally getting started on this major project.  The concrete workers have been here all week and started making the forms to pour the concrete.  Our house sits up on a hill and our backyard has a big slope down so they are building the yard up to make it more level and then building a wall around the back and side of the house.  The wall will be covered with rock to match the house and have lights in it.  I know it will look really nice once it is all finished.  Here are a few pictures I took after the first day.  I'll try and take some pictures along the way so I can keep track of the progress.  After the wall is finished we are putting in a sprinkler system and landscaping.  I can't wait to finally have a more finished yard!















No comments:

Post a Comment