Monday, March 12, 2012

Fun Week with Layton and Molly

This last week I had a lunch date with Brooke and her sweet baby boy Easton.  I had my camera but we were so busy talking I forgot to get a picture of Molly and Easton together.  We had lunch and did a little shopping.  I enjoyed it and I think Brooke enjoyed getting out of the house with Easton for the first time on her own.  Later in the week we met Grammy D and Clifton for lunch and we celebrated Grammy D's birthday.  Then it got really cold and rainy and we were stuck in the house for a few days.  Layton got a little stir crazy so thankfully yesterday the weather cleared up and the sun came out.  Clifton and I also managed to do a little shopping Saturday night with Molly in San Antonio.  She was so good we enjoyed ourselves.  Here are some random pictures from this last week.  Life is busy but I'm truly having so much fun watching both kids grow and change.  I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of this two kids thing.  It might have something to do with Molly sleeping 9 straight hours last night for the first time!!!  That is the most uninterrupted sleep I've had in months.  I feel like a new person today.  I did 7 loads of laundry and put it all away, cleaned all the bathrooms, ran on the treadmill, planted a bunch of flowers outside, cooked a new recipe for dinner from pinterest tonight, made homemade snicker doodle bars for dessert, played outside with Layton this evening and of course enjoyed taking care of Molly all day too.  It is amazing how much you can get done in a day if you get up and get moving and have sleep the night before.  Not sure why I'm still up tonight but I was on a mission to update the blog today too I guess.



 Getting ready to run some errands with mommy.



 Still trying to get used to Daddy
 Ready for church Sunday morning



 This is Layton's "dirt bike"
 Kisses from Nana

 Hanging out with Roscoe and Daisy



No comments:

Post a Comment