Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 7 with Molly

 

Here are a few pictures from last week.  All the weeks seem to be running together lately.  Molly must be going through a growth spurt because she has been wanting to eat every 3 hours again at night so I'm very sleepy again.  I try to nap when she does on the days that Layton is at school but it is hard to do when I have 50 other things I need to do around the house.  She is smiling a lot these days and starting to coo a lot.  She still is very fussy so I'm hoping to get her medicine changed for her acid reflux at her 2 month checkup.  I hope we can get it all worked out where she will be more comfortable.  My days consist of lots of diaper changing, nursing, cuddling, rocking, folding laundry, cleaning up after Layton, playing with Layton, washing dishes, taking the kids for walks, loving on my two kids and their sweet daddy and I wouldn't change a thing.  Clifton has been crazy busy with work lately so it has been me and the kids on our own in the evenings.  Needless to say I have gotten pretty good at doing everything with one hand while I hold Molly.  I can juggle more things now than I ever thought possible.


 It is so neat to see Molly and Layton interact.  He can get her to smile so easily now.


 Happy girl!
 Little booties Great Grandma Hill made for Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment