Sunday, March 25, 2012

The BIG 30 and Bluebonnets

I turned 30 on Thursday.  I really used to think 30 was so old but not so much anymore.  So many people have asked me if I feel older now and I have to say that I do but having a 2nd child has made me feel older more than anything.  That and getting a new big mom car makes me feel old too ha.  I had a great birthday and got some beautiful flowers from Clifton, my parents and my friend Juli.  My parents came over on Thursday night and brought over a delicious dinner and chocolate birthday cake.  I asked my dad to bring his nice camera and take some pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets in our front field before Clifton gets to shredding everything around the house. 















My new Toms I got from Jackie love them!
 
Birthday flowers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment