Monday, March 5, 2012

Molly is 2 Months Old

My sweet baby is already 2 months old.  I took her to her 2 month checkup on Friday and here are her stats:  

13 lbs. 9 oz. 96th percentile
24 inches long 98th percentile
Wears 3-6 month clothes and 6 month sleepers
size 1 shoe
size 2 diapers

Needless to say she is going to be a big girl.  She is really starting to coo a lot these days and she has discovered her hands.  During tummy time she will roll from her tummy to her back if she gets mad enough.  She likes to stand up now when I hold her on my lap and she loves to kick her legs.  She has really filled out in the last few weeks and has little rolls on her thighs now.  This last week she has been back to sleeping great.  She has been going 6 hours and then 4-5 hours so I'm usually only up once at night to feed her.  During the day she is still following the cycle of eating every three hours and then she stays awake for about 45 minutes to an hour and then naps until she is ready to eat again.  She naps the best in her nap nanny or swing.  She is still sleeping in a cradle in our room because I do not want her to wake up Layton at night and their rooms are right next to each other.  I'm going to work on transitioning her to her room in the next few weeks.  She is now on Prevacid because we felt like the Zantac wasn't really working for her anymore with the acid reflux.  I feel like I can already tell a difference in the last few days.  I think it is working so much better.  Today was the first day I was able to shower with her awake and she just sat in the nap nanny and talked and hung out without fussing for 30 minutes while I got dressed.  Usually if I try to take a shower and she is awake she screams the whole time and it is stressful.  She is a mama's girl and isn't too sure about Clifton yet.  I hope she grows out of that quick because she is too young to be picky about who is holding her.  These last two months have gone so fast I hope the next too go by a little slower. 





This last picture is Layton at 2 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment