Monday, March 5, 2012

Pictures from Last Weekend


Last weekend Clifton and I enjoyed a night out to ourselves at the Wild Game Dinner and Dance.  Clifton was given tickets so my parents watched the kids for a few hours.  It was nice but I couldn't wait to get back to see the kids.  Clifton and I danced quite a bit that night which we haven't done in so long so that was fun.  We were back at my parents house by 10:30.  I told Clifton I feel so old these days I was ready to go home and get in bed.

Here are some random pictures I took of Molly last weekend with my nice camera.


 This was my grandmother's Molly's great-grandmother's (Fannie Grace Hindes) silver napkin ring that she used as a small child at every meal.  You can see it is bent from her teething on it as a toddler.  If you look closely it has the name Grace engraved on it. 
 Trying out the bumbo for the first time.
 I love it when she makes this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment