Thursday, November 18, 2010

Layton's First Haircut

I finally gave in and decided to take Layton to get his first haircut last Friday. Clifton has been on me about his boy being "clean cut" a lot lately and I thought his curls in the back were adorable. Layton doesn’t have much hair to begin with but they trimmed the back and around his ears. He sat in my lap the whole time so he loved it. He just sat there and let them cut his hair and then we told him you got a haircut so he said haircut over and over until we got home. The funny thing is that night Clifton didn’t even notice his haircut so I don’t think it made much of a difference. I love the fact that Clifton has curly hair because it is different. I know he hates dealing with it everyday but I’m secretly hoping Layton’s curls come back and he has hair like his daddy someday. Here are a few pictures from his first haircut and yes I saved his little curls for his baby book :)

The before shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment