Sunday, November 21, 2010

Santa

We took Layton to see Santa on Saturday morning and he wasn't a big fan this year. Last year we got the cutest picture of him looking up at Santa but this year it wasn't happening. That morning when I pointed to Santa in one of our Christmas books he said "Jesus" he was getting his stories confused haha. I told him all morning we were going to see Santa and he was going to sit in his lap but he was clinging to me once we got there. I tried a few times and it just wasn't working and as we were walking away he said "bye bye santa" and then once we got outside he said "I go see Santa" but I knew better than to try again. So maybe next year he will be a little more cooperative. Here are a few funny pictures.

Layton all ready to go see Santa
Me trying to convince him to sit in Santa's lap

He didn't even want to be near Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment