Sunday, November 28, 2010

The tree is up . . . .

. . . . and Clifton is outside working on the lights as I type this. It is beginning to look and feel like Christmas time around here. I put my tree up before Thanksgiving this year so I wouldn't have to worry about doing it while everyone was here during the long weekend. We have enjoyed it so much already and Layton has only fallen into it once :) He is loving the choo choo train around the bottom of it and will actually sit still and watch it for awhile. He knows how to control it with the remote so he is always wanting to play with it. I have most of my Christmas shopping done so I'm really hoping I can do some holiday baking and just enjoy this busy season with family and friends. Here are a few pictures of Layton and the decorations around the house.

Layton was helping me put the first ornament on the tree of course it was his tractor ornament.


He has been sporting all of his Christmas jammies around here.

I was looking through pictures tonight and found this one from last year. He was so little last year. I'm excited about Christmas this year because Layton will be more into it he can already say "kissmas tee" "ornanent" santa, wreath and of course he is loving all the lights around everywhere.


This is our front door looking into the living room.


Clifton just finished the front side of the house and it looks great! Can't wait for Layton to see it tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment