Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Office Halloween Party

I took Layton to the annual Halloween party we have at my office the Friday afternoon before Halloween and he had so much fun. None of the scary decorations even phased him because he didn't really quite understand what anything was supposed to be anyways. At one point he was carrying around a bloody arm and scaring the older kids with it and he thought it was hilarious. He got a "squishy rat" in his treat bag and he thinks it is the greatest thing. I have never seen him laugh over something so much. You can't help but laugh with him when he plays with it and tries to scare us with it. Layton won 1st place in the kids costume contest and got a $25 Target gift card :) I've already managed to buy him some more winter clothes with it. We had several contests at the office and I won 3rd place in the treat contest for my monster or alien cupcakes. I had fun making them and the kids all seemed to enjoy all the icing. I also made some candy corn cupcakes and homemade iced sugar cookies. Here are a few pictures from the party and as you can see everyone gets very involved around the office. I chose to put all my efforts this year into Layton's costume and trying to win the treat contest instead of dressing up myself. Halloween is so much more fun now that we have Layton to dress up.

My cookies and cupcakes I made


Our CFO "The Little Mermaid"


My friend Emily "Elvis"
Debbie the "Starfish"
Carol the "jellyfish"
Some of my coworkers kids "Mickey and Minnie"

No comments:

Post a Comment