Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday this year and I know I ate way too much ha. Ready to get back into the gym this week for sure. Both of my brothers, sister-n-laws, sister and brother-n-law and of course my niece and nephew all got to come down for a few days and we had lots of fun together. We had Thanksgiving day out at the ranch with my family and everyone was there including Grandma Hindes and Joe this year. My mom and dad did an awesome job with the turkeys, ham, dressing and buttermilk pie and we all brought all the sides and more desserts. Layton had so much fun playing with Cooper he keeps asking about Cooper and Kyleigh today.

I love this picture of Amanda and I with Grandma Hindes :)

Carter carving the turkey

We went by my cousin Kristi's house after we ate lunch and hung out with all of them for awhile. It was nice to see everyone and catch up and of course the boys had so much fun playing with Dillon, Riley and Preston.Cooper was enjoying riding on Layton's tractor.Kyleigh looked so cute all dressed up for Thanksgiving!

We also got to spend the day with Deborah, Leslie, John Paul and Mason on Friday and had round 2 of Thanksgiving. We enjoyed watching the boys play together and just visiting with one another.
Grammy D got the boys matching four wheelers and Layton had lots of fun riding it at her house.
Saturday I was able to meet up with my friend Jackie at The Guenther House for breakfast. It was great seeing her over the long holiday too.
This was the gingerbread house that was made to look like The Guenther House
This was back at Nana's house riding in the wagon with Uncle Daniel pulling the boys around.

Layton was trying out his hat and mittens this weekend too.Here he is ready for church this morning.

What a fun long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment