Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby Shower for Molly

Last Saturday my friends Juli, Jackie, my sister Amanda and sister-n-law Lauren hosted a baby shower for us.  Poor Juli ended up getting really sick on Friday so we moved the shower to our house at the last minute but it was SO NICE!  Everyone went above and beyond to make the decorations and food so special.  Juli had gone to a lot of trouble because the shower was going to be at her house so I felt really bad that she had to miss everything.  I tried to take a lot of pictures so she could see how nice everything turned out.  Lauren, Amanda and Jackie of course wouldn't let me help with anything since the shower was at our house but they all did so much.  I truly appreciate what they did!  We got so many nice things for Molly we are now ready for her to come at any time.  She is going to be one well dressed little girl.  I can't wait to dress her up in all the cute clothes, bows and tiny shoes.  Here are a bunch of pictures from the shower.
 Jackie did an awesome job on the cupcakes they were delicious.
 The girls seriously thought of everything.
 The pretty table



 All the hostesses minus Juli.

 My Grandma Hindes and I.
 My double jogging stroller I got from my Grandma Hindes.  I can't wait to take Molly and Layton in walks and eventually runs in this stroller.

 Feeding my nephew Morgan while everyone else plays a game.


 My Grandma Hill and I


No comments:

Post a Comment