Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

I was waiting until my sister was home to put my tree up so she could help me.  I knew she wouldn't get to put her own tree up this year so she was excited to help me with mine.  I couldn't have done it without her because she was the one up on a ladder this year decorating the top.  We had a fun night with Jerrod and Amanda and Layton enjoyed Jerrod playing with him for hours.  He is getting spoiled with all the extra attention this week.  Here are a few pictures from Wednesday night.


Layton loves to build towers and then of course knock them down.

 I think Jerrod helped him build this one :)

 My beautiful sister!
 Making sure "Layton's polar express" is in working order to put under the tree this year.





 Meet Bonnie!  This is Layton's elf on a shelf.  This is the first year we have done it with him and he seems to be enjoying Bonnie and trying to find her every morning.  It took a lot of convincing on my part to get Layton to believe that she really could fly to the North Pole every night.  He looked at me and said "No she can't do that Mommy."  He might have this whole Santa thing figured out before I want him too.  Layton decided on the name Bonnie because she is the little girl at the end of Toy Story that ends up with the toys.  So I guess our elf is a girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment