Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Christmas Card Pictures

The Saturday after Thanksgiving my friend Jackie and her husband Jared came down for a visit.  She offered to take some family pictures of us because she has really been trying to learn how to use Photoshop Elements and has gotten good at taking pictures with her fancy camera.  I hated to spend money on family pictures this year because our family is about to grow and change so it worked out perfectly.  I can't wait to get some newborn pictures of Molly with Layton after she arrives.  Jackie did a great job and surprisingly Layton cooperated for the most part.  It was a nasty rainy day but in between the showers we managed to head to the backyard to get some pictures.  Here are some of my favorites.  Thanks again Jackie for doing this for us!!!!













1 comment:

  1. No problem Amy. Glad to hear that you were happy with them - I'm no professional, but I like the pictures!! See you Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete