Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome Home Amanda and Jerrod

Tuesday afternoon we picked up Amanda and Jerrod at the airport.  As most of you know my sister and brother-n-law have been full time missionaries in Africa since the beginning of August.  They are home for the next 7 weeks to spend time with family and friends during the holidays.  We are so thankful they had a safe trip home!  Layton was beyond excited to see them he was so hyper at the airport while we were waiting for them.  I'm so glad it worked out that Amanda will be here when I have Molly in a few weeks.  They will be heading back to Kenya January 19th to continue doing ministry over there.  You can keep up with them on their blog http://adventureswithjerrodandamanda.blogspot.com/. 

Here are a few pictures I took at the airport I realized later my flash was turned off so they are a little blurry.






No comments:

Post a Comment