Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reindeer Food, Christmas Pajamas and Gifts for Teachers

Layton and I made reindeer food for all of his classmates so he could take it to his Christmas party on Friday.  He had fun and it was a simple easy project.  It is for the kids to sprinkle on their grass on Christmas Eve so the reindeer can find their house ;) 

 I made some home made peppermint sugar scrub for all the teachers at his school.  I got the recipe off of pinterest and it was so easy and made a nice little gift.
 Here he is the morning of his Christmas party.  I finally made myself sit down the night before and make him his tractor Christmas pajama pants.  He has been asking me for weeks to make them.  It was a quick easy thing to do I just hadn't made the time for it.  He was so excited that morning to put them on and wear them to his pajama Christmas party at school.


 Here is the little poem we attached to the reindeer food for his classmates I remembered on the way to school to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment